Sunday, August 18, 2024

Pumpkin Spice & All Things Nice FTU Tutorial




This tutorial was written by Jules on August 18, 2024.
This tutorial is my own creation.

I used the gorgeous Pumpkin Spice & All Things Nice kit by Diamond Creations Here

I used Autumn Fantasy tube by Vadis.
You will find this tube at PFD Here

I used PSP 2020 but any version should work. 

Font of choice.
I used Laughing and Smiling.

I used Gems Mask 21.
I'm not sure where to find it, so use a mask of your choice.

Drop Shadow of your choice.
Be sure to adjust, sharpen after resizing.

Open a new image 750 x 750.

Paste paper 17.
Apply mask, delete, merge group.

Paste element 50.
Resize by 80%.

Paste your tube.
Resize by 40%.

Grab your magic wand.
Click inside the frame.
Selections, modify 5.
Paste paper 12, selections, select none.

Paste element 28 on the paper layer in the frame.
Resize by 90%.
Erase the part that's showing outside of the frame.

Paste element 8.
Resize to 30%.
Place to the right of the tube.
Image, duplicate, move to the left under the frame.

Paste element 57 to the left of the pumpkins.
Resize to 35%.

Paste element 66.
Resize to 50%.
Paste on the bottom right.
Image, duplicate to the left.

Paste element 12.
Resize to 25%.
Place in front of the tubes leg on the left.

Paste element 53.
Resize to 30%.
Place in front of the pumpkin and the can.

Paste element 31.
Resize to 25%.
Place on the top left of the frame.
Image, duplicate, move up a bit on the right.

Paste element 22.
Resize to 25%.
Place on the left.

Paste element 3.
Resize to 35%.
Place to the left of the tube's leg.

Paste element 23.
Move to the left.
Duplicate, image mirror to the right.

Paste element 37.
Resize to 50%.
Place to the left under the paper layer.

Paste element 47 on the top layer.
Resize to 70%.

Add any other elements of your choice.

Add your copyright and name.

Save in PNG format.

Thank you for trying my tutorial!

2 comments:

  1. Wow thank you for making my kit look amazing ♥ I can't wait to try it out ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliment! I enjoyed it. It's a gorgeous kit. Thank you for sharing!

      Delete